You are here
At SALA, we offer a wide variety of rewarding job opportunities for student workers. They add up to over $250,000 in academic assistantships annually. We employ eligible students in the following areas:
design and digital media
library and resource collections
workshop and fabrication
2017W open positions (updated December 6, 2017)
Before you apply:
- Ensure that you do not have any scheduling conflicts and that your academic load will allow you to fulfill the duties required
- Check your eligibility to work at UBC
- All UBC Teaching Assistants and Markers are part of the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE), Local 2278. Familiarize yourself with the CUPE 2278 collective agreement.
UBC hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
How to apply:
Submit application materials to email@example.com by the deadline in the postings.
Application materials should include:
- Completed and signed application form (for Graduate Teaching Assistant positions only)
- Individual/unique cover letter for each position along with additional writing or design samples as required.
Please note that you will only be notified if you are offered a position. We will not post results.
If you have any questions about any of the terms for any position, please contact Tracy Satterfield, Student HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Human Resources Coordinator