As a UBC student, you have the opportunity to participate in exchange programs at partner universities around the world through UBC’s Go Global program.
At SALA, we have exchange partnerships with 12 universities across the globe:
- University of New South Wales
- University of Melbourne
- Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria – Architecture
- DIS, Study Abroad in Scandinavia – Copenhagen
- Technical University of Munich
- Technical University of Berlin
- University of Tokyo
- Osaka University
- Wageningen University
- National University of Singapore
- Lunds Universitet
- DIS, Study Abroad in Scandinavia – Stockholm
Our partners are located in diverse locations around the world, allowing you to pursue courses of interest abroad that you can transfer back to your UBC degree requirements. Make sure you are eligible to go and familiarize yourself early with the process and application requirements, as well as the application deadlines. You will apply both to Go Global at UBC with your top three universities, and then to the partner university you are matched with. An interview may be part of the application process. Go Global advisors are readily available to help with questions you may have along the way.
For graduate students, an exchange fits well in your trajectory during the end of your second year in the program. Undergraduate students must have completed year 2 prior to their exchange.